How to Enroll New Students
Welcome to Greene County Public Schools! We are happy to welcome you and your family to our school division! Please follow the steps below to enroll your new student!
If you have specific questions regarding enrollment, please contact the appropriate school. A full list of our schools can be found here.
Gather Required Documents
- Immunization records signed & dated by a physician or other health official
- School entrance physical form (for all new students PreK - 5 entering Greene County Public Schools for the first time - physical must have been performed within the last 12 months)
- Original birth certificate (student) with a photo ID (parent)
- Proof of residency in Greene County
- Proof of custody (if applicable)
- Copy of current IEP or 504 plan (if applicable)
Complete the Appropriate Online Registration Form
- 2022-2023 New Student Enrollment Form (English)
PowerSchool Enrollment Account
In order to complete the online enrollment forms, you must create a PowerSchool Enrollment account. Note: this account is separate from PowerSchool Parent Portal.