Whether you are new to Greene County Public Schools because your child has just reached school age, or because you are new to our area, we are pleased to have the opportunity to serve you. Contact your local school for links to complete the registration process online. Kindergarten registration for the 2018-2019 school year will not be available until March 12th, 2018.In order to enroll your student, you will need to provide evidence of the following forms:
- Immunization records signed & dated by physician or other health official
- School entrance physical form (for all new students PreK - 5 entering Greene County Public Schools for the first time - physical must have been performed within the last 12 months)
- Original birth certificate (student) with a photo ID (parent)
- Proof of residency in Greene County
- Proof of custody (if applicable)
- Copy of current IEP or 504 plan (if applicable)
New Student Registration Checklist - This form is a handy guide for you to print to ensure that you have all of the necessary paperwork.