Welcome - My name is Adam Midock, and I am the proud principal of Nathanael Greene Elementary School.
The 2022/2023 school year is upon us, and we are thrilled to get all the students back into the building. The past few years have been challenging, to say the least, but we have persevered and are ready to move forward with new opportunities. We appreciate the support that we have received from our families and look forward to building and strengthening our community partnerships.
Each year we review our past goals and current needs in an effort to formulate new school goals. This year our focus will be on the following four goals:
- We will have a positive impact on continuous student growth by engaging students through meaningful, innovative, and personalized learning experiences.
- We will strive to create a safe and supportive learning environment with a strong focus on mutual respect and the social/emotional needs of all students and staff.
- We will enhance school and community partnerships to build a collaborative team that is invested in the overall growth and success of all students.
- We will strive to build a positive school community with a clear vision that encourages active participation from all stakeholders.
In addition to our school goals and focus areas, we will continue to embrace our PBIS expectations as well as the guiding principles of the Responsive Classroom model. The expectations and guiding principles for each are as follows:
The Responsive Classroom domains and guiding principles include:
- Positive classroom community, developmentally responsive teaching and learning, effective management, and engaging academics.
The five school-wide PBIS guiding principles include the expectation to be:
- Safe, Kind, Respectful, Responsible, and Ready to Learn
Here's to a fun, engaging, and productive 2022/2023 school year. Please contact me or the school with any questions.Adam MidockPrincipal - Nathanael Greene Elementary Schoolamidock@greenecountyschools.com434.939.9001