Google Hangouts Meet
- Go to hangouts.google.com
- Select Video Call
- Choose Join or Start a meeting
- If creating a new meeting, enter the name of the meeting. If joining a meeting enter the meeting code or nickname
- If creating a meeting, add people from the greenecountyschools.com domain that you wish to participate
To record the meeting
- After starting the meeting, select more options. (3 dots on the bottom right corner of your screen)
- Select record meeting. The meeting will be saved to your Google drive
- Closed captioning can be added either from selecting the "Turn on Captions" button or through settings
- Select Present Now and choose either your entire screen or a particular window.
For additional training and help click here.